Integrating Google Remarketing Tag with your website
Google Remarketing Tag is a useful bit of code that you can add to your website - it adds visitors to remarketing lists, which you can then target with Google Adwords and other advertising campaigns.
To use Google Remarketing Tag:
- In the editor, click Settings.
- Under the Plugins tab, click the blue Manage Plugins button.
- In the list of your plugins, click +Add New Plugin.
- In the Analytics Tools tab, find Google Adwords / Google Remarketing Tag and click the blue Add button.
- The window that appears will ask you for your application ID - this is the code Google Adwords gives you to connect to your website.
- Check your google adwords account and once you get the code, copy/paste the relevant section (shown in the window) into the application ID field.
- Then, on the "Enable?" field, choose Yes from the dropdown.
- Once done, click save.
Please note that this plugin is only accessible to premium (paid) websites and accounts.
To see the full list of SITE123 app market and plugins, click here.
Aveți nevoie de mai mult ajutor? Suntem aici pentru a te ajuta 24/7