Setting Advance Notice for a Reservation
Picking an advanced notice time is important for determing how much time your restaurant needs to prepare before being able to answer a client's reservation. For example, if this is set to 2 hours, then clients will be able to book reservations for 2 hours later or any time after that, but not sooner.
To set and advanced notice:
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your restaurant reservations page and click the blue Edit button.
- Under the Settings tab, click Advance Notice.
- Type in the necessary time.
- Then in the dropdown menu assign this number to be in minutes or hours.
Aveți nevoie de mai mult ajutor? Suntem aici pentru a te ajuta 24/7