Integrating Hotjar with your Website
Hotjar lets you see how visitors are really using your website, collect user feedback and turn more visitors into customers.
To use Hotjar:
- In the editor, click Settings.
- Under the Plugins tab, click the blue Manage Plugins button.
- In the list of your plugins, click +Add New Plugin.
- In the Analytics Tools tab, find Hotjar and click the blue Add button.
- The window that appears will ask you for your application ID - this is the code Hotjar gives you to connect to your website.
- Check your Hotjar account and once you get the code, copy/paste the relevant section (shown in the window) into the application ID field.
- Then, on the "Enable?" field, choose Yes from the dropdown.
- Once done, click save.
Please note that this plugin is only accessible to premium (paid) websites and accounts.
Hotjar Video Promotion
To see the full list of SITE123 app market and plugins, click here.