Adding a Category on your Restaurant Menu Page
Adding in categories to your restaurant menu is one of the best ways to organize your menu and the food displayed on it.
To add a category:
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your restaurant menu page and click the blue Edit button.
- Go to the food item you want and click Edit.
- At the top of the screen you will see a category section - Click "Add New Category" to add a new category.
- The text prompt will ask for a name - write in a name and then click the save button.
- The new food (and a new category) will be created. You can place other food into that category as well.
Aveți nevoie de mai mult ajutor? Suntem aici pentru a te ajuta 24/7