Handling the Domain Not Active Message
Handling the domain not active message is what needs to be done when your domain is not connected and needs the correct steps in order to be connected.
To handle the “Domain not active” message:
- From the dashboard, click the Domain button.
- Click Set unique domain from the dropdown menu.
- From the Domain Settings window, click the +Add Existing Domain button.
- Fill in your own custom domain name into the text field.
- The message should read “The domain was added successfully to your domain list.”
- Hit the blue OK button.
- Read why the domain is not active. It can be handled easily through your domain registrar panel.
- Here you have two options, you can let us do it for you or do it yourself. If you want to do it yourself, connecting your existing domain to your SITE123 website is a quick set-up. All you need to do is set two domain records on your domain registrar panel:
- Create a CNAME record for WWW, pointing to ssl.site123.com
- Create an A record for @ (empty), pointing to the following IP address: 18.104.22.168
Once it's done your domain will turn active.
If you want us to do it for you read the process for Connect My Domain - "Do It For Me".
Aveți nevoie de mai mult ajutor? Suntem aici pentru a te ajuta 24/7